RESEARCH MANUSCRIPT CONTEST’ VOLUME 1: ISSUE 2
Glad Tidlings! La Senatus Scriptors presents the whole new series of bi-monthly contests, gear up!
THEMES FOR RESEARCH
1. Cyber Law
2. COVID-19 and Force Majeure
3. Artificial Intelligence and the law
4. Fashion Law
5. Indian Forensics
6. Space Law
7. Fashion Law
8. Constitutional Law
9. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code
10. Arbitration Law
– The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
– The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
– The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
– The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
– Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
– Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
– The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
– A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
– Table of Contents must be inserted , font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
– Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
– An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
All submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail must be “Submission for contest + “(Chosen theme)”, A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number; An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
DEADLINE : July 20
Best Research Manuscript from each topic shall be selected for free publication in VOLUME 1: ISSUE 2
+ Interview Opportunity for Membership in Editorial Crew
(soft copies of certificate of publication shall be provided)
All the very best!