CALL FOR PAPER: LA SENATUS SCRIPTORS’ VOLUME 2: ISSUE 1 – SUBMIT BY September 10
ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
La Senatus Scriptors is an initiative in the legal fraternity by extremely exuberant individuals. It is an open access, standard peer-reviewed journal. This platform encourages expressionism from young minds. Research topics are not explored just by lawmakers but the society at large in this technologically-backed and ever-changing framework.The entire end in view behind this journal is to mould a complete legal-friendly platform. In that light, the Research and Publication crew of La Senatus Scriptors, with utmost pleasure, invites knowledge enthusiasts for the Webinar.
ABOUT THE REVIEW REPORT:
We establish a holistic approach to research and writing. We are duty-bound to judge unbiasedly. The manuscripts will be judged on the following 10 criteria:
1. Extent of research
2. Knowledge of Law and Facts
3. Interpretation of Statutes
4. Clarity, brevity and style
5. Ingenuity of thought, original thinking
6. Use of authorities and citations
7. Writing and logical structuring
8. Strengths and weaknesses of the matter
9. Clear and concise writing style
10. Appropriate starting, ending and breaking of paragraphs
WHO IS IT FOR/ELIGIBILITY:
Anyone who is passionate about research and its nuances.
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
WORD LIMIT (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION)
• Articles (3000-6000 words including footnotes)
• Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
• Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
• Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- 20th Blue Book edition method for citation must be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10, single line spacing.
- Table of Contents must be inserted.
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- A one-line gap must be maintained between all paragraphs and headings.
- All paragraphs must begin with a one-inch indent.
- All hyperlinks must be in black colour and must not be underlined.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
All submissions must be mailed to email@example.com. The subject of the mail must be “Submission for VOLUME 2: ISSUE 1”.
ALL MANUSCRIPTS SUBMITTED SHALL ACCOMPANY THE FOLLOWING:
A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number; An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
The publication will be available on https://lasenatusscriptors.com/publications/
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS – On or before September 10, 2020 (subject to relaxation)
PAYMENT OF FEE – After the Acceptance
PUBLICATIONS – September 31, 2020
- Single authored paper: INR 500
- Co-Authored paper: INR 1000
- Co-Authored paper up to 3 Authors: INR 1500
- Group Paper up to 6 Authors: INR 3000
- Foreign Author: $ 20
- Foreign Co-Authored: $ 40
Mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +918680864923; +918489527547