THE “L” WORD BLOG’S
1 ST NATIONAL MEMORIAL DRAFTING COMPETITION
ABOUT THE “L” WORD BLOG
The “L” Word is an open-access blog which gives a platform to the young budding minds of the legal fraternity to share their beautiful and creative legal thoughts and thereby giving them the opportunity to broadcast their ability and skill in legal writing.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
Moot courts have always been a classic part of legal education in India. Almost all the students of law are really passionate towards participating in the moot court competition to enhance their skill and knowledge. However, most of the times in a moot court competition, all the credit is given to the speakers alone and somewhere the importance of a high quality memorial is shadowed.
Moot court memorials are one of the most crucial elements of any moot competition
and without them, probably no moot court competition would be as brain stimulating as it should be. Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot memorials, The “L” Word feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
ELIGIBILITY AND TEAM
- The Competition shall be open for the students currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Individual participation or participation in a team of two is allowed.
- In one team, participants from different universities or schools or colleges are also allowed.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizer.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The participating teams can register themselves by filling this Registration Form.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 150/- for Single participant and Rs. 200/- for the team of two.
- The participants have to pay the registration fee in the manner hereinafter provided.
- The payment screenshot must be attached within the registration form.
- After the successful registration, each participant or team shall be allotted a unique team code for further references.
Payment has to be made by scanning the QR Code within the registration form with any UPI App (Paytm/ Phonepe/Google pay etc.)
If you are facing any problem in making the payment, kindly email us at email@example.com we could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
The last date to register: July 20, 2020
- First Position: Cash Prize: Rs. 3000/- + Certificate of excellence + Gold Medal + Online Internship Opportunity + One Month Netflix Subscription
- Second Position: Cash Prize: Rs 1500/- +Certificate of Excellence + Silver Medal + Online Internship Opportunity + One month Amazon Prime Subscription
- Third Position: Cash Prize: Rs 500/- + Certificate of Merit + Bronze Medal + Online Internship Opportunity
- Position 4-13: E-Certificate of Merit
All the other participants would be entitled to receive E- participation certificates (E-certificate of appreciation MAY also be awarded in case of remarkable works)
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the Contact form available on our website.
WEBSITE : https://www.thelwordblogg.com