THE LAW CODE’S
2ND NATIONAL ONLINE LAW QUIZ COMPETITION ON CRIMINAL LAW [July 26]
ABOUT THE LAW CODE
The Law Code is the youth organisation for legal education, services and consulting. They have initiated our journey with the motto, “A flock of intellectual minds united with a motive to give a better platform to all law practitioners for enhancing the quality of legal practice in India.”
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
The law Code is organising its 2nd National Online Quiz Competition on the Criminal Law.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
The Quiz shall be taken online, having 50 questions, 45 out of them in the form of multiple-choice question and remains are subjective type. The participant can compete from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
Quiz will cover the different aspect of criminal law.
- Indian Penal Code 1860
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973
- This Contest is open for the participation of individuals only. (Corporate, Agencies and any non-human legal entities are not entitled to participate in this Contest.)
- Participants must have a valid Email ID.
- The quiz shall have 50 questions.
- Time will be of 35 minutes.
- Every question carries same worth except subjective types & there will be no negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with the law code to change or modify the same.
DATE AND TIME OF COMPETITION
26th July 2020 (Sunday) (03.00 PM Onward)
- 1st Prize: 2000 + certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 2nd Prize: 1500 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity
- 3rd Prize: 1000 + Certificate + Online internship opportunity Next 7 participants will get ‘Certificate of Merit’.
- Certificate of participation’ for all the participants
HOW TO REGISTER
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in quiz.
A nominal fees of Rs. 250/- is applicable for registration.
- Last Date of Registration: 25th July 2020
- Results: 29th July 2020
Call Us: +919958836399, +91 81786 90752