INTERNATIONAL ONLINE WORKSHOP AND PANEL DISCUSSION ON ADR [Aug 1-2]
ABOUT JUSTICE REMEDEM
Justice Remedem is a highly skilled and professionally reputed Independent Arbitral Institution established in 2020 to respond to the needs of businesses globally for time and cost efficiency in the resolution of disputes through arbitration based in Delhi for International Commercial Arbitration, mediation and commercial dispute.
Justice Remedem Arbitration and Mediation Centre offers Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedures, in particular arbitration, mediation and expert determination, for the resolution of international commercial disputes between private parties. To further promote ADR awareness, we provide intensive basic training of a practical nature for party representatives in mediation and arbitration and for neutrals.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
We are happy to announce a 2 days extensive level International workshop & Panel Discussion on Alternate dispute resolution – Way to Conflict resolution.
•Justice KG Balakrishnan (Former CJI)
•Justice M C Garg (Former Judge,DHC)
•Shreya Arora Mehta, Judge at DJS
The training will focus on the conduct of mediation and arbitration procedures, with particular reference to the practical case.
- ADR Need and Importance
- Arbitration: scope and procedure
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Recent Developments and Key Arbitration Trends in Asia: Panel Discussion
- India’s experience with Emergency Arbitrations
- Construction Arbitration: Strategies and Practical Tips for Contractors
- Saving Time and Costs in your International Arbitration Case: A “How to” Guide for Users
- Understanding International Arbitration Practice as the Convergence of Civil Law and Common Law Traditions
- Post-COVID: The Future of International Arbitration
- Non-Contractual Claims in Commercial Arbitration
- Can mediation be a credible alternative or a complement to arbitration
The event will be held online through google meet. The participants will be emailed the link of the webinar two days before the webinar.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
- Justice KG Balakrishnan: Former Chief Justice of India
- Justice MC Garg ( Former Judge, Delhi High Court)
- Ms. Shreya Arora Mehta Judge at Delhi Judicial Services
- Mr. Sandeep Bhalothia MCIArb Fellow at Kleros, Head of Legal Affairs at UAE
- Mr. Mrityunjay Kumar, International Dispute Resolution Lawyer
- Mr. Akash Gupta, LLM In International commercial Arbitration, Stockholm University
- Mr. Lalit Ajmani, Practitioner at Delhi High Court
HOW TO REGISTER
To Register for the Workshop, click here.
Note: Certificate of Attendance will be provided.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 100/- For Non Members
- Free for Member. Kindly visit this website for the same.
DATES OF THE WORKSHOP
1st and 2nd August 2020
Contact Details: 9650323344, 9829522551, 9350096894
E-mail ID: justiceremedem[at]gmail.com
For full details of the schedule of the workshop, click here.