3RD ONLINE NATIONAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW QUIZ COMPETITION [Register by July 30]
ABOUT CB EDUVENTS
CB Eduvents is an initiative of CB Educational Services LLP (Incorporated in 2019 under the LLP Act, 2008 with Identification number AAP-8551) dedicated to promoting education and institutional cooperation globally.
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven academic start-up, duly incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership in 2019, registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and the Ministry of MSME, Government of India It aims to ply innovative, avant-garde ideas to revolutionize the education sector globally by providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the views of people associated with various fields of study.
ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the education sector, CB Eduvents is pleased to introduce the Third Online National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Constitutional Law enthusiasts across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
The quiz is open to students pursuing UG/PG Course in any recognised University.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- The quiz will comprise of 25 MCQs to be attempted in 8 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on the Constitutional Law of India and other General constitutional principles.
- The quiz is open to students from any stream.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on Quizizz/Kahoot or any other platform, as decided by the organizers.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- In case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by draw of chits.
- The organizers can change the rules of the quiz at any time.
- Trophy and Certificate to Winner (trophy to be sent through post)
- Certificate of Merit for Subsequent 9 Performers.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
DATE OF THE COMPETITION
August 05, 2020
- Last Date for Registration(s): July 30, 2020
- Declaration of Result: August 05, 2020
After that email the transaction number on firstname.lastname@example.org for completing registration.
Note: The Last date to Register for the Quiz is July 30, 2020 (23:59 hours).
A registration fee of Rs. 150/- will be charged for participation.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
Phone: +91 903 945 7891, +91 888 533 3791