ASGAR KHAN ADVOCATE CHARITABLE TRUST’S
NATIONAL ONLINE MOOT COURT COMPETITION-2020 – [Register by 15th August 2020]
ABOUT ASGAR KHAN ADVOCATE CHARITABLE TRUST
Asgar Khan Advocate Charitable Trust is a non-profit registered charitable organisation established to continue the name,deeds,visions and ideas of the brilliant,eminent and successful Shri Asgar Khan Advocate.This organization is inspired to continue,pursue and evolve his aims and dreams towards the humanity and also towards his profession.
We work towards the betterment of society so that excellence and betterment can prevail in this world.We specially work for the educational and humanitarian purposes.
ABOUT THE MOOT
It gives us immense pleasure to announce that the 1st edition of Asgar Khan Advocate Online Moot Court Competition is being hosted and organized by us. In times of such global pandemic of COVID-19 we have felt that there is a need of virtual platform , where the law students can draft, plead and showcase their advocacy skill . Keeping in mind these requirements, we are organizing a virtual moot court competition whereby the student advocates will have to think and perform like a lawyer by applying principles of law to the facts of the moot problem within the sphere of law. We hereby extend a warm and cordial invitation to participate in this event, and we are looking forward to your enthusiastic participation.
Competition is open to all bonafide students enrolled in any undergraduate law course (3years/5years/6years) or its equivalent in any University or Institute within or outside India recognized by the Bar Council or State Government or Central Government as the case may be.
TEAM SIZE AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Each team shall comprise two members i.e. two speakers.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed except with the permission of the organisers.
- Each Institution can send multiple Teams.
The competition will be organized on an online platform i.e., google meet/Zoom because of the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Winning Team: Rs. 5,100/- (Five Thousand One Hundred Only) and E-certificates.
- Runner Up: Rs.2,500/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) and E-certificates.
- Best Student Advocate: Rs. 1,500/- (One Thousand and Five Hundred Only) and E-certificate.
- Best Memorial -Rs.1,100/-(One Thousand One Hundred Only) and ECertificate
- All participants will receive e-certificates for their participation.
Note: The Amount of Prizes are subject to increase on discretion of organisers.
HOW TO REGISTER
Note: Teams must register by 15th August, 2020
The Registration fee of the Competition is Rs. 1000 per team.
Registration fees can be sent through any Mode of payment -UPI Transfer/any mode of online payment i.e. Paytm,Phonepe,Googlepay,Amazon pay,BHIM
Account Details: UPI- 9461239898@upi
Paytm,Phonepe,Googlepay,Amazon pay,BHIM on 9461239898
For Bank transfer contact – 9461239898
- Registration Starts- 17th July,2020
- Last Date of Registration along with the registration fees- 15th August,2020
- Last Date of Memorial Submission- 23.59 hours of 25th August,2020
- Declaration of Team codes- 27th August, 2020
- Preliminary Round- 28th August,2020
- Quarters Round- 29th August,2020
- Semi Finals Round-29th August,2020
- Final Round-30th August,2020
For more information regarding Registration , kindly contact
- Moot Court Coordinator:
Ms. Prerna Sharma :8824770804,6367091920
For queries regarding moot problem:
- Student Convenors:
Mr.Gaurav Rathore -8619368467
Mr.Karan Singh Shekhawat-9772170402
For other queries:
Organising Secretary -Arzoo Khan :9461239898
Official EMail Addressemail@example.com