5 DAYS ONLINE WORKSHOP ON CRIMINAL DRAFTING AND NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS ACT [Aug 24th to 28th]
Advocate. Jharna Jagtiani
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Advocate. Jharna Jagtiani is an Arbitrator and Mediator. She is a Dispute Resolution Consultant with start ups who help them with drafting commercial contracts. She specializes in setting up dispute resolution mechanism committee as part organisations and institutions. She is also Co Founder of Prerna Foundation.
Day 1: Criminal complaints
Day 2: Criminal pleadings
Day 3: Bail and applications
Day 4: Legal notices under CrPC
Day 5: Legal notices under negotiable instrument act.
HIGHLIGHTS ON THE WORKSHOP
- Modules of the 5 days workshop will be provided.
- Study materials will be provided.
- Samples will be provided.
- Interactive sessions.
- Question Answer rounds.
- Doubts clearance.
- Practical sessions.
- Recording along with session PPT will be provided.
- E-certificate signed by the speaker will be provided.
- Free publication opportunities.
- Notes on Criminal Drafting and E-books on Drafting will be provided.
- 5% off on campus buddy initiatives, 10% off on Katog certified courses.
DATE AND TIME OF THE WORKSHOP
DATE : 24 to 28 AUGUST 2020
TIME : 3 PM to 4.30 PM
HOW TO REGISTER
The Registration fee per participant is Rs. 250/-
For any query, contact
Rupam Banerjee- 7364006404