BHARAT SWABHIMAN LEGAL CELL
1st MOCK VIRTUAL COURT COMPETITION [Register by September 20, 2020]
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
“BHARAT SWABHIMAN LEGAL CELL” which was established in 2012 is the Legal Wing of Bharat Swabhiman Trust. The branch of Bharat Swabhiman Trust contrives to establish institutions, organize programmes for the welfare and promotion of the legal fraternity in every way possible. This division especially focuses on organizing activities for imparting legal education in order to improve and strengthen the legal, social and political system.
ABOUT THE VIRTUAL COURT COMPETITION
For the first time ever, Bharat Swabhiman Legal Cell has initiated the remarkable concept of Mock Virtual Court Competition. To unbridle the lawyer within you, we bring to you the best opportunity for showcasing your exemplary drafting and presentation skills. This competition shall provide every participant with the experience of practical working-insight of the court.
1. All students pursuing a 3 year or a 5 year L.L.B. course or an L.L.M. course from a recognized Law School, University or Institution in India shall be eligible to participate.
2. The participation shall be on individual basis only.
3. Participation will be considered valid only if the registration is complete on or before September 20, 2020(23:59 Hours IST) including making payment of registration fee.
DATE OF THE COMPETITION
2nd to 4th October 2020
HOW TO REGISTER
NOTE: The registration would be deemed to be complete only if the registration form is submitted and payment of registration fee is made by the aforesaid time.
The Registration Fee is Rs. 200 (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) per participant.
The payment can be made through ‘PAYTM’ OR ‘GOOGLE PAY’ to the following number: 9815077269.
The payment receipt/screenshot of receipt has to be uploaded in the registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be complete.
- Commencement Of Online Registration: 9th September, 2020
- Release Of Problem: 12th September, 2020
- Last Date Of Registration: 20th September, 2020
- Last Date For Seeking Clarification: 25th September, 2020
- Last Date Of Submission Of Petition: 27th September, 2020
- Short Listing Of Speakers: 30th September, 2020
- Preliminary Round: 2nd October, 2020
- Quarter- Final Round: 3rd October, 2020
- Semi-final Round: 3rd October, 2020
- Final Round: 4th October, 2020
Ms. Lakshi Nagpal
Student Coordinator 8283099354
Mr. Parit Aggarwal
Student Coordinator 9914114618
Ms. Ishita Arora
Student Coordinator 7589111667