INTER-UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT COMPETITION (2nd-3rd Nov 2020) BY
K. R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY: Register by Oct 18
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
K. R. Mangalam University is a pioneering institution of higher education in Haryana, established in 2013 under the Haryana Private University Act and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 2f of the UGC Act, 1956. KRMU is driven by shared purpose to make the world better through education, research and innovation. It is spread over 26 acres nestled in Aravalli hills, the fully residential green campus offers an idyllic and intellectually vibrant environment. About 120 faculty members more than 1800 students are indulged in making the world a better place along with KRMU.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL OF LEGAL STUDIES
School of Legal studies is part of prestigious KRMU, one of the top universities in the country. School of Legal Studies (SOLS) is backed by the most distinguished and diverse faculty along with the top-of-the-line faculties in order to provide best opportunities for education and research. Our medium of instruction includes lectures, problem-based learning, seminars, informal group discussion, moot court competition, research project and a range of experimental methods. This blended study approach of ours helps us to continue pushing the boundaries of education of curriculum and make us one of the best law colleges in Delhi.
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College/Law School or University may enter one team ONLY.
- A team consisting of three members that satisfies the eligibility criteria can participate.
- Each team shall comprise of two speakers and one Researcher.
- Only the speakers are allowed to present and argue. The researcher will not be given a chance to speak unless specifically allowed by the Judges.
- No team member may be replaced after the team’s memorial has been received by the Competition Committee, except with the express written consent of the Competition Committee, which will require a showing of good cause.
DATE AND VENUE
The competition shall be held on 2nd November 2020 (Monday) – 3rd November 2020 (Tuesday).
Venue: MS Teams link shall be shared with the teams at appropriate time.
- Participating Teams Participating Certificate
- For Best Mooter award, the points scored from the preliminary rounds alone will be counted.
Best Memorial will be decided on the basis of score of memorials allotted in preliminary round.
HOW TO REGISTER
- The registration shall be done by filling up registration form.
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the conformation email and their Team Codes also.
The last date for registration is OCTOBER 18 , 2020
The registration for the teams should be done latest by 18th October 2020 (Sunday). The Registration fee remains Rs.300 per team.
Name: K. R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY
Account No: 50200007007362
Account Branch: SOHNA, Gurgaon
Participants are required to adhere with the deadlines. Following important dates shall be kept in mind:
- Release of Moot Problem 08th October 2020 (Thursday)
- Last date for Registration 18thOctober 2020 (Sunday)
- Last date for Submission of Memorial (soft copy): 27th October 2020 (Tuesday) which may be extended till 29th October 2020 (Thursday).
- Preliminary Round 1–2nd November 2020 (Monday)
- Semi Final- 3rd November 2020 (Tuesday)
- Final-3rd November 2020 (Tuesday)
- Dr. InderpreetKaur: 8800124632
- Anshita: 7838404917
- Sagar: 8800109080