1ST BLOG WRITING COMPETITION: Submit by October 31
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Brillopedia can provide interesting articles about law, socio-legal and contemporary issues. We are also providing a platform to publish articles from students, professionals and others.
ABOUT THE BLOG
Brillopedia invites submission from students, professionals or others who are interested in publishing with us.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
Brillopedia welcomes all blogs related to law, socio-legal, contemporary issues and any other topics.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s). Authorship is permitted to up to three authors.
- The Article must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com. If you would like your blog piece to include a photo and a short biography, please include this information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 750 to 2000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5. Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1. All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The manuscripts which are found to have plagiarized content above 15% will be disqualified without review.
Last date of submission: October 31, 2020
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission.
No fee payment for the publication.
If you want the e-certificate and get your article in ‘Brillopedia: An Anthology of Articles October 2020 Edition Book’ you have to pay Rs.70.
- Top 3 articles will get the ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- The top 3 blogs will be compiled in the first three positions in the Anthology of Articles (October 2020 Edition).
WhatsApp: +91 9585331915 (Only text)