INTERNATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2020 [Dec 17-18]: Register by November 10
ABOUT MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), Jaipur, India is a co-educational, residential, private research university located in the city of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It is the fifth university established by Manipal Global Education Services.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
School of Law Manipal University takes great pleasure in announcing the 6th Manipal-Ranka International Moot Court Competition 2020 on 17th – 18th December 2020. In this regard, we solicit your cooperation by taking part in the Moot Court Competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members only i.e. two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three year LLB programme.
- Each Law College/University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
DATE OF THE COMPETITION
The competition shall be held on 17th December 2020 (Thursday) – 18th December 2020 (Friday) on virtual mode.
- Winner: A Trophy and a Cash Prize
- 1st Runner up: A Trophy and a Cash Prize
- Best Student Advocate: A Trophy and a Cash Prize
- Best Memorial Awardee: A Trophy and a Cash Prize
- Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants
HOW TO REGISTER
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year/semester of study.
The last date for registration is NOVEMBER 10 , 2020
A registration fee is Rs.1000 INR (National Participants) or 30 USD (International Participants).
- Registration Opens: 19th October 2020
- Registration Closes: 10th November 2020
- Memorial Submission: 30th November 2020
- Competition: 17-18th December 2020
Mr Prabhpreet Singh (+91-9413336353, rabhpreet.singh[at]jaipur.manipal.edu)
Ms. Vini Kewaliya (+91-9057281175, vini.kewaliya[at]jaipur.manipal.edu)