Moot propositions, to a certain extent, reflect the standard of moots. The best moot proposition is not just about the difficulty level. Trickiness, word-play, unnoticeable clues and the likewise are the keys for building the right proposition. This workstation will empower you to widen your legal writing, legal researching, and creativity skills. If you know how to build a moot proposition, you will how to solve moot problems. Join the competition, build the right proposition, exhibit it here and make a deal.
- Participants can take part individually or can be a team of three, maximum.
- The participants must choose a theme from the given themes.
- The moot proposition should majorly revolve around the chosen theme and if necessary, it can also involve other themes.
- The moot proposition should be drafted in English and if the problem demands the inculcation of any other language, prior permission must be obtained.
- There is no word limit.
- In pari materia of laws should be stated.
- The moot proposition should not reflect any existing proposition.
- The period for drafting a moot proposition will be 60 days.
- The Participants must attach a cover letter and a copyrights transfer document and must mail their propositions (in doc.x format) to email@example.com
- Participants are requested to provide the crux of the moot proposition in words not exceeding 400.
Intellectual Property Rights
NOTE: Themes can be intermixed
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2020
Submission Deadline: October 27, 2020
Registration Fee: No charges
1st Position : Medallion + Certificate of Juriscriptor + Internship in an NGO/Law Firm + Opportunity to become a Moot Mentor
2nd Position : Medallion + Certificate of Juriscriptor + Internship in an NGO/Law Firm + Opportunity to become a Moot Mentor
3rd Position : Certificate of Juriscriptor + Internship in an NGO/Law Firm
Top 5 Propositions : Certificate of Juriscriptor
To All The Participants : Certificate of Participation