Submissions for Blog
- Articles should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the Articles should be appropriate.
- The Articles shall be original and unpublished.
- The minimum word limit is 500, the maximum is up to the author.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
Articles shall be reviewed by the Editorial Board, qualified articles shall be published on a rolling basis
LSS’s International Law Forum
- International Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Criminal Law
- International Trade Law
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- International Medical Law
- International Refugee Law
- International Commercial Law
- Space Law
Subject of the mail for blog submissions “Blog submission for International Law Forum”
LSS’s Corporate and Commercial Law Forum
- Corporate finance
- Corporate restructuring
- Securities Law
- Compliance law
- Competition law
- Consumer law
- Contract law
- Intellectual property
- International trade law
- Labour law
- Property Law
Subject of the mail for blog submissions “Blog submission for Corporate and Commercial Law Forum”
LSS’s International Arbitration Forum
- Bilateral Investment Treaty
- Cross-border Partnerships, and Collaboration
- International Sports Arbitration
- Nautical Law
- Commercial Arbitration
- Arbitration in International Tax Dispute Resolution
- Conciliation and Mediation
- Increasing Access to International Arbitration
- Arbitrator Selection Process
- Investment Arbitration Rules
- Third-Party Funding
- The rise in Financial Institution Arbitration
- Potential Appeal Mechanism
- Sanitising Arbitral Awards
Subject of the mail for blog submissions “Blog submission for International Arbitration Forum”
All articles submitted shall accompany the following:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
The said documents must also be mailed to email@example.com