Submissions for Journal
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Table of Contents must be inserted , font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
Submissions for the journal are governed by LSS’s Policy
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
“Submissions for VOLUME 4: ISSUE 2” should reach us on or before 25th May, 20222
All submissions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the mail for publication “Submission for Volume 4”
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany the following:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information including mail ID and Mobile Number;
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. The same must be furnished in a separate word document.
The said documents must also be mailed to email@example.com
Terms & Conditions are applied
Confirmation Of Paper shall be mailed within a month after receiving the acknowledgement for successful submission.
How to Submit the Articles? All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a cover letter along with copyrights document mentioning the name of the author(s), title of the submission, mobile number, and contact address for future reference.
The publication will be available on www.lasenatusscriptors.com