- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and must be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of the author(s) must be given.
- 20th Edition of Blue-Book method must be followed for citation.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Table of Contents must be inserted , font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Registration for 3rd JNRMC
Entry fee is Rs. 50/-. Kindly pay through bank or Tez and mail the screenshot of the receipt with the name of the author(s), Institution/Affiliation, title of the Manuscript, contact information including mail ID and mobile number. The subject of the mail must be “Registration for 3rd JNRMC”.
“Submissions for 3rd JNRMC” should reach us on or before 31th Aug, 2020 via mail.
All submissions must be directed to email@example.com
The subject of the mail for those submissions made for JNRMC “Submission for 3rd JNRMC”