- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and must be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of the author(s) must be given. Co-Authorship is allowed.
- 20th Edition of Blue-Book method must be followed for citation.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Garamond, font size 12, Single line spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Table of Contents must be inserted , font – Garamond, size 10, italics, all capitalized.
- Page borders, footers, headers, watermark, or any identifications shall not be used.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words is mandatory.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
“Submissions for 7th JNRMC” should reach us on or before May 22rd, 2021 via mail.
All submissions must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail for those submissions made for JNRMC “Submission for 7th JNRMC”