The Juriscriptor National Research Manuscript Competition, 2021
The Manuscript Writing Competition will be judged on the basis of the following TEN criteria:
1. Extent of research
2. Knowledge of Law and Facts
3. Working out loopholes and connecting it with research
4. Clarity, brevity and style
5. Ingenuity of thought, original thinking
6. Use of authorities and citations
7. Writing and logical structuring
8. Strengths and weaknesses of the matter
9. Clear and concise writing style
10. Appropriate starting, ending and breaking of paragraphs.
We, the Juriscriptor Crew will hold countless competitions. These competitions are purely for the purpose of boosting advancement in the legal field. Article Writing, Judgement Writing, Essay Writing, Book Reviews, Case Briefing, Case Commentaries, Legal Quotes Writing, Doctrine Analysis Writing, Summary Writing on recent Amendments, Legal Quiz, Legal Auction, Memorial Writing, Debating Strategies Writing are the scheduled competitions for now and there are many more to come.
Juriscriptors Of JNRMC
Top 10 Manuscripts
Top 10 Papers : Certificate of Juriscriptor + free Publication in VOLUME 3: ISSUE 2 + Editor’s Report + Internship Opportunities
To All The Participants : Certificate of Participation + Editor’s Report
Soft copies of the certificates will be issued.